Your complete recipe, cookbook & kitchen manager.
Trusted by cooks for 20 years, MasterCook 14 is the latest version of the most comprehensive cooking and recipe management software program on the market. This PC program allows you to master your recipes by arranging them in customized cookbooks.
- Pro tools like recipe and menu costing
- 30 built-in cookbooks and over 8,000 recipes
- Switch between measurement standards
- Editing, customization, printing and publishing functions
- Pantry management, shopping list and meal planning tools
Plus, with MasterCook 14, you get a bonus 1 year subscription 2 year subscription to MasterCook.com included in the price. MasterCook.com allows you to create, clip, save and store up to 5,000 recipes online.
- Clip and save recipes from all over the web with the best web recipe clipper available today.
- Upload recipes and cookbooks to MasterCook.com and then edit, view or share from any browser.
- MasterCook.com works on iPads, Android tablets, Kindles, iPhones and Android smartphones.
MasterCook 14 comes at an unbeatable price—there is no better value in cooking software today!
- MasterCook 14 works well on many versions of Windows, including XP, Vista, 7 and 8. It’s a solid release.
- The upgrade process is smooth, and we offer technical support in case you have difficulties.
- You can upload recipes and cookbooks to your MasterCook.com web account, then access your collection from the browser on your tablet or smartphone wherever you are.
- You can export photos easily with your recipes inside the MasterCook .mz2 file format.
- The edit recipe window now lets you use bigger fonts.
- The web recipe clipper works great on IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera and tablets, too! Many of our upgrading users say MasterCook 14 is worth it for the web import tool alone.
- The email recipe feature works with Gmail and Yahoo! email services.
- The new unit conversion helper makes customizing your recipes simpler.
- You can share and even edit recipes with friends and family using Google Drive, Microsoft SkyDrive and DropBox.